header and navbar

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Cynthia Rowley

Cynthia Rowley constructed her first dress when she was seven years old. Her intuitive technical skill paired with a love of “making things” led her to an undergraduate degree from the School of the Art Institute of Chicago, where she began to pursue a career in fashion.

Rowley has been recognized within the fashion industry, with a CFDA womenswear award and a nomination for menswear, and is consistently called upon as a style authority on “Project Runway,” “Oprah,” “David Letterman,” “The Today Show,” and “America’s Next Top Model” among others.

I'm really excited to gain Cynthia Rowley as an affiliate sponsor on Hello Boudreau simply because I'm obsessed with her designs, style and overall outlook on life! Here are some of my favorite pieces from her new arrivals:


Oh, and Rowley Eyewear? Don't even get me started with the amazingness. At a great price point, you can customize a variety of optical looks to suit your vibe. Here are my favorites:

When in doubt, you can swap them out!! Fashion is ever-changing so why should your frames remain the same?
xx, Kelly

1 comment:

  1. I saw her speak at a Teen Vogue event years back! she's a genius business woman too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.