header and navbar

Friday, December 6, 2013

A Thanksgiving Engagement

Sorry I've been so MIA lately, but this time maybe I have a good excuse - We are engaged! My boyfriend proposed on Friday while we were up at my parents house in Big Canoe, Georgia. Needless to say I will never think of Black Friday the same again!

At night he took me to The Terraces at Big Canoe, where I've always dreamed of getting married, got down on one knee and the rest is history! 
Here is a great photo of The Terraces during the day
We already set the date so the wedding planning is in full swing! I promise this won't turn into a wedding blog but I'll definitely keep you posted along the way.

xo, Kelly

6 comments:

  1. You're going to make the most beautiful bride, Kel. So excited for both of you. Xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting and your ring is so classic and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute:) I wish one day I could find my prince charming and live happily ever after<3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me! They literally make my day. I read & appreciate them all.